THE BEACH is the most ambiciousproyect all around Punta Cana,…
This is an exclusive luxury apartment in a complex surrounded by a beautiful Lake, our apartment is designed in contemporary style with modern lines and with high-quality finishes. Very spacious and comfortable apartment with 3 bedrooms each one with its walk-in closet, Service Room with its bath. Amazing lake views, Balcony, the apartment also has spacious living and dining room areas with guest bathroom and a utility closet available. The kitchen is an open kitchen with modular cabinets and breakfast bar. Total construction of 2,173 sq ft (202 sq m).
The maintenance expenses are minimal, since we use high efficiency and low consumption, such as solar panels to illuminate social areas and energize water pumping systems swimming pools; also water heaters and stoves that operate with LPG gas, and our air conditioners are low energy consumption, therefore which we estimate around USD $2.10 per 10.76 sq ft (1 sq m).
Privileged location in Punta Cana
Cap Cana is an exclusive residential gated community, recognized among the best of the Caribbean, located in the eastern shores of Dominican Republic at only 5 minutes’ drive from the Punta Cana International Airport.
Everything you could desire, exceeding your expectations in every turn, this premium community offers first-class beach amenities and activities in a truly sophisticated environment facing the clear Caribbean Sea.
Take full advantage of this premier destination, experiencing a variety of amenities that include:
• A state-of-the-art Marina – Accommodating up to 150-foot yachts, with complete services for captains and crew. Among the best spots in the world for fishing and deep-water diving because of its coastlines and proximity, the Marina has been the world-famous fishing tournaments scene. It has become a popular destination among those who enjoy record-breaking fishing.
• Miles of pristine white sand beaches – Cap Cana offers guest premium beach amenities and activities to experience a real beach vacation in luxury: swimming, sailing, angling, and a wide variety of non-motor sports allow.
• Juanillo Beach – As one of the country’s best beaches, Playa Juanillo offers miles of pristine white sand flanked by coconut palm trees and turquoise waters. Incredible landscape not blurred by cement and away from the hustle and bustle, if you want tranquility, this is the beach you are looking for. Find excellent bars and restaurants, beach activities like volleyball, snorkeling, kayaking, kitesurfing, or float in the crystal-clear waters.
• Elegance by the sea at EDEN ROCK Caleton Beach Club (Relais & Châteaux) – With sparkling white sands and brilliant turquoise waters in a picturesque, palm-fringed cove, the beach at Caletón Beach Club is pure paradise. This private, members-only facility offers memberships for Cap Cana residents.
Family Membership: USD $3,480 US PLUS TAXES (Spouses and Children); each additional guest pays USD $25 US.
Villas Membership: USD $3,000 PER ROOM, TAXES INCLUDED. You can access everyone who stays in the villa.
Membership Benefits: Access to the magnificent beach club and gym.
15% discount on food and beverages / 15% discount at the spa
• Signature Golf Course” Punta Espada”- Treat yourself playing a round of golf at a course that accentuates the natural contours of the land and the views of the Caribbean Sea. Part of the Golden Bear and designed by Jack Nicklaus, this awarded par-72 course is the perfect spot to enjoy the Caribbean’s extraordinary views, where the sea contrasts against the emerald fairways and the perfect greens. *Golf lessons are available at Punta Espada. Golf professionals instruct all programs and lectures for all ability levels.
Punta Espada Golf Membership – As an owner, you can access Punta Espada and benefit from a special rate that offers a 30% discount on the Green Fee Rack. Memberships are available with the initiation of USD $30,000. The Annual Maintenance Fee (2020) is USD $4000 + 18% ITBIS, with a total of USD $4,720.00.
• The Clubhouse – The 35,004 sq ft (3,252 sq m)is situated at hole 19 with a fantastic view of holes 10 to 18. It features the Bella Vista restaurant, spacious dressing rooms, lockers, an exceptional pro-shop, a relaxing lounge, tennis courts, and the driving range.
• “Los Establos” equestrian center – Compliance with the highest international standards includes an indoor arena for Paso-fino competitions, two world-class polo fields, multiple warming tracks, and two jumping tracks.
• Scape Park – Opened in 2009, Scape Park promotes all the touristic sports and entertainment activities in Cap Cana, with approximately 74 acres of forest and 15 km of ecological trail. Scape Park encourages and enforces the preservation of endemic and endangered species such as sea turtles, manatees, the Ridgway’s hawk, Ricordi Iguana, Barrancoli Bird, and more.
• Educational district Cap Cana Heritage School – Over the years, the school has worked hard to become a place of academic excellence. Learning and personal growth flourishes within receiving US-based AdvancEd/SACS-CASI accreditation, establishing as a school of excellence.
In addition to these impressive amenities, Cap Cana also offers a church, heliport, first aid center, art, and seasonal cultural events. Perfect natural areas to walk and connect with nature such us: a natural spring “Hoyo Azul,” trail Iguabonita,” cenote “Las Ondas” and many calcite crystal formations found inside these limestones’ caves.
Main Activities Nearby:
• The most beautiful beaches of white sands and turquoise waters of The Caribbean
• The Cap Cana Marine
• Some of the best Golf Courses of the world including Punta Espada
• Famous Restaurants such as Hard Rock Cafe, Bachata Rosa and SBG
• Shopping Centers with a variety of shops
• Adventure Parks full of fun outdoor activities
• Heritage International School
Separate your Apartment with USD $5,000
20% Down Payment
80% Finance with the bank
CONTACT ME FOR A COMPLETE BROHURE AND MORE INFORMATION!
THE BEACH is the most ambiciousproyect all around Punta Cana,…
Amazing condos just feet away from Coco Bongo and Downtown…
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman